Friday, September 19, 2008

The purpose of Saturday mornings

Ok, so I have a confession to make, right now with the women of the staff here we're going through what it means to be a proverbs 31 woman and one thing that is standing out to me is how she rises early. Well, and here's my confession, I LOVE my sleep! I do, I'll admit that if I don't get 8 hours of sleep I'm just not a happy camper, and therefore I may never be that perfect woman, because I honestly believe that without this glorious thing we call sleep, I would be a useless individual. Anyways, all of this little rant is brought on by the fact that the staff here does not seem to have the same issue as I do with enjoying sleeping in and therefore every single day of the week, they are in the house working beginning at around 7ish. Now in my opinion, I truly think that next to "honor the Sabbath day and keep it holy" should be "and there is a second command like it, thou shalt not wake up before 8:30 on a Saturday morning". I think I'll have to put that in the KORV (Kelli O'Hea Revised Version).

1 comment:

Katie Lynn said...

I'm so glad that you've posted something! I keep checking your blog, and here it is... a new post! Amen to that.