Sunday, November 18, 2007

Hmmm... let's just say, this was scary


So umm.... yeah, I think this picture needs some explanation and then you'll hopefully understand my night last night.
Last night we had Superhero Broomball, and someone gave me a Superman costume. I won't lie I realize that I did look like an East German Shot-Put Thrower, but it was also really hillarious seeing people's faces as I was walking around the Calvary campus. Ok, moving on... So we went to broomball, and it was awesome! There were ninja turtles, the Hulk, Spider Man, and oh so many more. Well, about 2/3 of the way through the night, a friend (or Batman for that night) decided to get crack his head and so myself along with cat woman took him to the emergency room, so there we were at 1:30 in the morning in the emergency room, and may I add that on top of Batman, cat woman, and super woman three of the ninja turtles joined us. It was hillarious! I will never forget that night.

No comments: