Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Divine Romance...I think He's trying to tell me something

This morning I woke up to Divine Romance playing on my lap top, then at staff devos one of the worship songs was yet again Divine Romance, and then as I got into the car to go to school it was playing again. I can't help but think that God was trying to tell me something, and even if He wasn't it was a good reminder, even as I look at these lyrics of the song that are written below it's truly convicting knowing how I've been somewhat destracted as well as there are things we constantly need to be reminded of, in my case this moring it was the phrase "In Your presence God, I'm completely satisfied".

The fullness of Your grace is here with me
The richness of Your beauty’s all I see
The brightness of Your glory has arrived
In Your presence God, I’m completely satisfied
For You I sing I dance
Rejoice in this divine romance
Lift my heart and my hands
To show my love, to show my love
A deep deep flood, an Ocean flows from You
Of deep deep love, yeah it’s filling up the room
Your innocent blood, has washed my guilty life
In Your presence God I’m completely satisfied

No comments: