Sunday, September 30, 2007

Change is...


This new chapter in my life can be summed up in one simple word "change". As it is now turning from summer to fall, I can see how just as the seasons change, so does life, and sometimes those times of change are more prevelant at certain times then it is at others. I think I'm still in shock over the change that has been and will be taking place in my life over the next year. My work has changed, my ministry has changed, my relationships have changed, I will be moving back into my parent's house in about two months, and oh so many more changes are coming just around the corner. To quote Grey's Anatomy "Change is Everything", and I can honestly attest to that. I know my options are to either fight it or embrace it, but it's going to happen no matter what, it now just depends on my attitude towards it. My challenge now is to maintain my focus on God and know that He never changes although everything else around me is.

No comments: